The Rising Cases In Summer Prompted Me To pack Bags From Canada to Fight Against COVID-19 & Malaria in Uganda.

By Roperfree
Uganda had managed to keep low cases of COVID-19 and the country was put on case study according to Malaria Virtual Conference which Roperfree had participated on April 25, 2021” The World Malaria Day” A Week after the World Malaria Day Web-Conference, cases started to rise up in terms of infection and mortality and Uganda was taken by surprise, hospitals filled up which caused shortages of oxygen & deaths rate rose up which prompted the government to place a second lock down while Delta variant from India had entered the country so direct flights from India were banned to curb the spread of the virus.
When I heard the rising cases, I started to prepare myself to go to Uganda to be part of the crew to fight against COVID-19 as already had made my research and findings about the cause of the rising numbers, due to ignorance & lack of awareness of COVID-19 in the country because whenever I talked to my employees on the ground they could not believe that COVID-19 exist as they thought that it was political propaganda by the government to control & instill fear in the public.
To fight ignorance you have to cause awareness by educating & sensitizing the masses, I knew what exactly our people needed because prevention is better than cure so I packed my bags on July 3 to “Wakanda” to work on “process by process” to kick the bug out! preparations were done “process by process “to enter the battle field to fight against COVID-19 my young sibling who lives in UK called to advise me not to go to Uganda due to the rising numbers of COVID-19 cases, listened to and valued her opinion because it was out love and care plus I felt so honored that she cared so much about my well being and health on the other hand, I responded to her that I appreciated her concerns, but being the founder & CEO of Roperfree a social enterprise which fights against malaria, rheumatism and COVID-19 I had to enter the battle field because I am an essential worker and the service needs me due to the call of duty, my sister understood my cause, she prayed for me and told me that “Joseph you are a fighter and once you decide to do something no one can stop you from achieving your goals whether it rains, shines or snows” and I took her blessings and I assured her that I will come back safe & alive because I am going with God. I was afraid to go! but the calling and inner feelings were bugging me to go!

When I arrived, Uganda was on second lockdown & brave took over me and I remembered the little prays I had with my "baby sister" during the telephone conversation .I became more confident because I took all the necessary precautions such as; being fully vaccinated and followed SOP’s placed by the Ministry of Health. Immediately my followers, fans and many who knew the concept of Roperfree of good causes contacted me to see how they could help to achieve my goals! good enough some were working from main stream media (Television & Radio Stations) Bukedde and Delta and some were working on social media platforms- bloggers (You Tube & Facebook) such as; TMO under Peter Kankaka and Online Media under “Derick Mutesokola & Sandra of Emmanzi Business Marketing”so I was given free airtime and during the course Mr. Peter Kankaka showed up at my place to show gratitude & Mr.Mutesokola of Online media  followed after,on different occasion. 

 

The battle became very effective because my good friends in Canada where supporting me so much by offering leads, morally and buying Roperfree products for their families,relatives and friends in Uganda so that boosted the campaign drive.

By September 2021, the campaign had become very successful, Covid-19 cases had lowered been down, the eased the previous month of August and the masses became fully aware about the existence of the pandemic and started taking COVID-19 very seriously by taking precautions,  following SOP''s, wearing facemasks, physical distancing in public places plus using hand sanitizers or frequently washing their hands with soap and water & boosted community immunization drives.The Ministry of Health, community leaders, the media & Roperfree were hitting hard to stop the common enemy! “Agalya awamu gegaluma enyama”

Roperfree’s core values are to fight against malaria, rheumatism and COVID-19 by providing tangible solutions such as; Mosquito repellents, Aromatherapy oils and Hand sanitizers under Roperfree Brand Products which are pure organic, all natural, safe and approved to use by NDA under the Ministry of Health. The products are of high efficacy, causing positive impact in saving people’s lives. Further to that, on October 9, 2021 when Uganda  marked the 59th Uganda’s Independence Day, Roperfree unveiled sprays bottles in mosquito repellent and Aromatherapy  oils of 60ml &100ml, strategizing the global market and soon our products will be sold on https://www.esty.com

  

Roperfree is so grateful to all our partners in the fight against malaria, rheumatism and COVID-19 especially to many major pharmacies, supermarkets and outlets who are working with us to save lives by offering our products at affordable rates following our social cause by putting life before monetary means and Roperfree applauds Bukedde & Delta TV, TMO & Online Media to give us platform to sensitize and cause awareness in order to save lives and I can't forget my great friends from Canada, UK & USA who always support our cause by buying our products for their families relatives & friends. Bravo & thank you guys!

To access Roperfree Brand Products please visit:   or the following outlets; https://www.roperfree.com/

https://www.jumia.ug/personal-care/?q=roperfree

 Sure House Shop G3 on Bombo Road 

Woodlin Supermarket- Entebbe Rd, Lweza 

Standard Supermarket - Garden City JR Shoppers Supermarket- Busabala- Kibiri Shea House- Muyenga 

Road Maridadi Crafts Plot 8, Kintu Road opposite Hotel Imperial Royale 

Jakana Organic Foods Ltd, All Natural Food Processor & Packing 

Sankara Supermarket, Entebbe Road 

Kasumba Square- Busega, Kampala 

Hendi Uganda Limited- Italian Supermarket, Muyenga 

Paradise Gardens - Kajjansi ,off Entebbe Road 

Freeca Pharmacy, Wandegeya 

Mega Supermarkets; Opposite Old taxipark

 Majex Pharmacy- Kajjansi town center, Entebbe Road 

KamCare Pharma Ltd, Plot 6. Prime Complex Wilson Rd. 

Spring Pharmacy, Wilson Road 

Ecopharm Pharmacy, Capital Shoppers Mall- Ntinda 

Eurojoi Pharmacy plot 3 William Street, Kampala 

Backpackers- Mengo 

Millennium Supermarket- Kisemiti, Kololo 

Numack Pharmacy- Mengo, Kampala 

Aidchild-Equation Gallery & Art Café, Masaka- Mbarara Road 

West- Link Pharmacies; Lubowa Quality Village Mall & Kitende Entebbe Road. 

JohnRich Supermarket: Kabalagala, Gaba Road

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotels & Tourism Industry Started Adding Mosquito Repellents as Toiletries to Fight Malaria in Uganda

Roperfree Agent Inspired to Become An Entrepreneur

Uganda’s Free Ebola Declaration will Rise and Shine Tourism Industry